Putting Meps on the Map: How to Incorporate Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs) into Your Sales Strategy
With all the regulatory activity around Multiple Employer Plans (MEPs), it’s no wonder everyone is thinking about the best way to incorporate them into their small plan strategy. That being said:
- What is the current state of the law?
- What is the impact of the most recent DOL and IRS rulings?
- How can advisors expand their business offerings through the creation of a MEP
- When is a MEP the right (or wrong!) move for a small retirement plan?
- Join us as we answer these questions and more.
- Alison Brecher @ Vestwell
- Jackson Lewis, P.C. @ Principal
- It’s All About the People: Helping Your Employees Effectively Engage with Their 401(k)
- Just OK is Not OK: Differentiating Yourself in Today’s Competitive Landscape
- The Muddied Waters of Fiduciary Oversight: Navigating Your Legal Responsibilities as a Retirement Plan Advisor
- Join the Conversation: Hot Topics For Retirement Plan Advisors